Super excited to be awarded a liebster 🙂 thank you Kassandra for loving my blog enough to select me. I hope I continue to blog, award-worthy posts. Knowing someone is reading my posts and enjoying them motivates me to keep blogging.
Here are the rules I found:
The Official Rules Of The Liebster Award
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. provide random facts about yourself.
5. nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. list these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
The question kassandra asked was:
If your house was burning and you had the chance to save ONLY 3 things (not including pets or family members). What would you save and why?
I would save my photographs, cellphone and the blankie my grandma gave me when I was born. All these things have some kind of sentimental value to me- the photographs are all memories that I could never 100% store in my mind- there are days I sit down and just look at them and remember great times with family and friends. My cellphone- in this tech world we live in, 90% of our lives are stored on some or other tech device- mine is my cell. And lastly the blankie.. I have travelled everywhere with this blankie- its kept me warm on plane, bus & train rides. Its an awesome cover-up when I am lounging on the couch, reminds me of my gran and how much she loved/loves me..I absolutely love it. I hope to one day give it to one of my children when i get to that stage of my life.
My nominees for the Liebster are:
I absolutely love these bloggers and their wonderful inspiring posts. I hope they respond to this award and let us know a little bit about themselves.
My questions to these bloggers are:
- How did you pick your blog’s name?
- Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
- What motivates you?
- What are three things you cannot live without?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is your most prized possession?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- What’s your favorite post that you’ve written? (Link, please!)
You can find more details on the Liebster Awards here and make sure you link out to everyone and share the blogger love.
Here’s to more great blog posts, enjoying each others posts and staying happy